Monday, July 25, 2005

dos

At this point, Jana and Rox, you are the only two that know that I am writing into space. After all, Rox and I had websites way back in '95. I could sit for hours trying to decide the tone of my posts, and so am forced to simplify things. I have a feeling that most of the posts will address my uneasiness about actually posting. So my new plan is just to write to myself. Notes on my Life.

I delivered my 22nd baby this morning. Makiyah. I think. The spelling escapes me now. She just came right on out and gave us a big cry.

I'm feeling put out that someone named Laurizzle Tinizzle took my blog name, and I'm stuck with the third choice dashed-name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

I can't believe you've delivered 22 babies!!! Crazy. I'd love to photograph that. I had one mom who wanted me there to document the birth of her first baby, but baby came at some early a.m. time and we didn't really plan for that, so she didn't call me. I was a little bummed.

On a different note, I recently found my beginner html printouts for the website I started in '95. Go geocities.

I love the Mimi blog!

6:29 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

same reaction here!!! 22 babies? what in the world???? didn't you just deliver your first recently???? those kids are shooting out all over the place.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home