My first birth as a certified midwife. He got a little stuck on the way out and isn't looking so hot here as evidenced by the terrified look on my face. They're doing great though! The family was so excited!
Yay, Mia!!!! Congratulations - we almost had a midwife birth (did all prenatal with them but then high blood pressure sent us to the hospital for a C-section) but I've seen enough to know what a great calling it is. Congrats congrats. -Sarah Mc. B.
3 Comments:
OH my goodness!!! That's so awesome and beautiful and scary!!!!
I'm proud of you, Miapelt.
whoa, what an intense job.
Yay, Mia!!!! Congratulations - we almost had a midwife birth (did all prenatal with them but then high blood pressure sent us to the hospital for a C-section) but I've seen enough to know what a great calling it is. Congrats congrats.
-Sarah Mc. B.
Post a Comment
<< Home